Friday, May 30, 2008

TodaysEnding

Hey, Hi, How are ya? Okay well first things first,

I have run out of things to write about other than Allison (whom is my fictional character) I'd like to write about more diverse topics which, I assume is not a supprise to you. I'm tired of the same ole picture adding, Lyric giving, ranting raving, random blogging. I need to find my purpose as a writer other than this lame love triangle that I assume Zip are interested in. I've been reading Lot's and plan on starting back up on novel for I have abandon it,That happens to be a grief of mine because I feel it has so much potential and for those who have read my first couple of pages agreed. I do have my fair share of faithful readers whom have and are very supportive of my writing. So thank you to them!

No comments: