Thursday, January 10, 2008

TheSoundings!

Okay!!! Seriously I couldn't live with myself :|
MY first blog and I'm totally whining about my life.
How stereotypical of me.So here my first second one
You know! I'm sitting here in my bedroom my lights are
on my back is killing me from this chair, I've been sitting in
this position For 3 and half hour checking my face book
and talking to randoms.. aha - Writing is my deal
I do it a lot.. I'm actually writing a book.. I'm only up to
page 4 kinda got a writers block on page 4 i think i should re
think the whole story.. it's so obvious it my life. Well you know
I thought it'd be genius to write a book on my life because i have
some pretty funny moment's.So I thought. here's some quotes from
it anyways



"Allison looking around the bathroom noticing there is no tolit paper..
"ugh that annoys me"she thought."



" "Allison!" "Allison" "ALLISON!"

"What!?" Allison replied to the voice behind her.

What are you doing tomorrow after school? Ashton yells.

um.. nothing why? Alison feel a sense of an excitement hoping he'll ask her to hang out.

Well .. i was wondering' Can you work for me..? he replies

Oh.. she said disappointingly

Please Allison i really want to go to this party he asked pleadingly

Oh actually i cant, I'm going out of town, she lied..

Oh really, okay well thanks anyways a Ashton says walking away from her

Next time! she yelled.. next time.. you'll ask me to hang out she thought."


lol okay, Obviously i spend to much time in my head i think a lot
but really what can i do i live in a world where reality bites!
My imagination & music is what makes this world so worth while
How many people do you know that put shoes on there wall?
Or would rather take 100 pictures of themselves then go out?
hehe yes- I am guilty as charged :| but you know Life has it's
way of dealing with things:).

Yours truly

MissMeeka <3

No comments: