Friday, February 8, 2008

Common Roll The Dice

hello!! Let's gamble.. or not but you know it's all the same.I have been blogging with an extremely slow laptop so each letter doesn't show up for at least 34seconds, Which happens to really suck because I have to go back and fix my errors which takes even longer PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE but! Slow laptops is just unnecessary.

So anyways, I am sick with some sort of flu, I waited at the doctors office for about 3hours for them to tell me that all i need is lot's of fluids and rest.THATS it...oh my, my mother could have told me that.Anyways I happen to talk to this person we'll just call this person "The Character" mmmkay :).

Character is an unexplainable human being.I couldn't explain character in a 1000 words.Or to even explain my relationship with the character.mhm Now don't get any ideas, this is not romantic in any which way.Okay sorry I'm off topic Explanation of the character is irrelevant this far in.The character shall be for another post,I just thought i'd mention there is a character in the life of MissMeeka.

As for this post I want to let my readers (if i have any) know that i well be posting an interview on an aboriginal musician ( who happens to be my cousin lol) - It is unorthodox for me because that's not my typical posting but i wanted to know if you had any ideas for some good questions? :D

This has been a Scatter post from MissMeeka

No comments: