Thursday, February 7, 2008

JustalittleLove?


Did you know that love is one of the most common themes in art and music. Could really define love? Can you explain it and have your listener understand? Love is another happiness. Here is Thomas Jay Oord's definition: to love is to act intentionally, in sympathetic response to others (including God), to promote overall well-being.But yet his definition is so.. excluded to only one type of love which is to another human being. I think there is so any types of love, There is so any types of stages of love.. I believe i love you to my knowledge of what love is to me at my age.What love is to me now, may very well be absolutely different to what love well be to me when I'm 40. Can you keep someone from loving you? Can you make there fall softer?

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.Love never fails"

I really love that verse.:) To my understanding love does not come easily it takes time and you feel it all around. I have not been in love,But i am young and there's plenty of time for that.Before i leave you with this my last question for the night Is love pain?

Signed,MissMeeka

No comments: