Sunday, March 23, 2008

A relationship

I'm not quiet sure what you do.
But somehow when i walk away from you
i feel like i have nothing to look forward to
You care for other people you sympathize them
But with me you are so hard and cold
like what I feel is not really there at all..
You wonder why i tell you i'm leaving
You obviously dont believe me
To you whatever i do isnt right
Even though i try so hard to prove you wrong
I always want to break down and be like the rest
but then that would be proving you right
My heart aches from the verbal abuse
My soul crys for days
Though you think you've been forgiven
When I'm happy and enjoy myself
You tell me i'm concieted and witchlike
I tell you things like i dont cry for you
because really i'm crying because of you
I'm selfish, mean,homely,careless and rude
You tell me my actions are reflection of myself
you tell me i have no reason to be unhappy
with all this you still say I love you too.

No comments: