Saturday, March 1, 2008

Thoughts of my Mind?

I Sit here in this room full of nothing. Pondering and smiling about the past.I miss my past. If I could go back to one day it'd be september 29, 2007.Sometimes I wish I could go back and Start all over.But then I think I would have just repeated everything that's already happen. I couldnt go through all that again.My past is my past. I should be worried and Planning and changing my future. I Feel as if at my age I am love driven? But tell me what teenage girl isnt? at least I have head on my shoulders unlike half the teenage girl population.I'm a hopeless romantic. And really all i want is someone there.Just to be there.... just for me. Someone to care.. and want to know
about me? that's all I want. Seems impossible to find here. where i live. I mean i dont have very many friends and well i'm not the greatest looking haha but i mean i think i have a good personility? maybe not great but good? haha oh it doesnt matter.
P.s sorry i havent written in awhile and the unexplainable last post was to be a hint that i have lost my internet! booo :( oh well i'm very resourceful i can always getter done!
Signed, MissMeeka

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my room is full of nothing? real nice, baybaaay. real fuckin' nice..

Ella Mentry said...

My room is full of nothing- you've must of read it wrong my friend- I sit here in this room full of nothing is simply saying that none of the materials that i may have just doesnt mean anything to me and that I'm more concentrated on the things that are running through my mind.

But thanks for Commenting Nothingtome :)

Signed MissMeeka