Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Alhoa!


Take a few moments out of your day then take a step back and look at your master piece. close yours eyes and take a deep breath, sucks for me i can't breathe hard lol? Life is so unexplainable, So out there and unpredictable! I would have never have guessed that I would be where I am today 3 years ago, Everything just always happens for a reason you know it always works out.

Well, it has for me sometimes you know you can't always have your way, although I/We would GREATLY love that.

I've been thinking about the people i've met, the things i've said. Things people have said, what i've done what've you done.Everything has a purpose,.

It's crazy to see how far a smile can go. Just even if your spirit isnt so high, the smile you give lifts another person and that could save a life. Imagine being on this earth for one purpose, and that purpose was to smile at that individual at that excat timing while walking by.

Maybe that person was feeling unnoticed or like a ghost and here you come prancing looking full of life, love, happiness and you give the most amazing smile to this stranger that says " hey! your alive i'm alive everythings going to be okay." and that's just what that person needed, to give them that little bit of motivation. That if this person see me, then others must to.

You never really know what people are thinking ever. even if i had the chance to hear someone's thoughts for a day I wouldn't take it. Probably be the most invasive thing to do if it were possible. It's crazy some one can smile and say hello and turn around say I hate that girl! But why, To be civil.

Why force your self to be nice someone for whatever reason, why not just not converse with them. I do that, If i dont like the people who surround me. i change the surrounding. I try to keep positive people around me cause then i can be comfortable and happy.

I don't believe i'm gifted or anything of that sort but, Sometimes i can feel feelings of other people like whens someone is mad at you. You can tell with there body language, their tone, the way they saying things, I find it easy for me to read peoples emotions. I wouldn't go out and say hey! you seem Sad even though there acting happy. But, i would ask if anythings wrong? what if that person was screaming inside for someone to ask and you felt and you didn't ask. It's intuitive feeling i suppose, maybe everyone has it and some people are more in tune then others.

"We are inevitably our brother's keeper because we are our brother's brother. Whatever affects one directly affects all indirectly." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

Yours truly, MissMeeka

No comments: